By accessing the website at devicedruid.com or using the software released by the team, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or the associated applications. The materials contained in this website and the various applications and libraries are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Device Druid’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Device Druid’s website or distributed through other means (e.g. an app store);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Device Druid at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Device Druid’s website and the software released, as applications or in source form, are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Device Druid makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Device Druid does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Device Druid or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Device Druid’s website or software, even if Device Druid or a Device Druid authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Life Support
Device Druid related software and software code, generated or otherwise, are specifically NOT authorized for use as critical components in life support devices or systems. As used herein:
- A. Life support devices or systems are devices or systems which:
- are intended to implant into the body, or
- support or sustain life and whose failure to perform when properly used in accordance with instructions for use provided in the labeling can be reasonably expected to result in significant injury to the user.
- B. A critical component is any component in a life support device or system whose failure to perform can be reasonably expected to cause the failure of the life support device or to affect its safety or effectiveness.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Device Druid’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Device Druid does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Device Druid may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Device Druid does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Device Druid has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Device Druid of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Device Druid may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Quebec, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.